Kittens & Cats of Greece Charity Calendar 2017

If you are a regular reader of my blog, you will know my husband and I love both cats and visiting Greece. Whilst staying in various Greek destinations, we have met many lovely kittens and cats, some in need of extra care.

Cats are rarely kept as pets in Greece and so tend to live outdoors and scavenge for food. Whilst visiting Corfu, we heard about the Agni Animal Welfare Fund. This charity helps any unwell cat, providing medication as required. They provide food to feed the many strays, helping them survive the winter. They also implement an all important neutering programme.

With this in mind, the hubby and I have created a charity desk calendar featuring just some of the many Greek kittens and cats we have met. The calendars are only £2.50 each plus P&P and all funds are being donated to the Agni Animal Welfare Fund. So, please leave me a message below if you would like to purchase one (or two - a great Christmas gift!)




Comments